1. Low thermal conductivity: has good insulation effect, make the furnace wall thinner.
2. LTM: Due to its light weight and low thermal conductivity, lightweight mullite brick accumulates little heat, has obvious energy saving effect in intermittent operation kilns.
3. Low impurity content: a very low iron and alkali metal content of low-melting, thus enjoys high refractoriness. Due to high aluminum content, it can still maintain good performance in the reducing atmosphere.
4. High compressive strength under heated circumstance.
5. The exact dimensions: accelerate the speed of masonry, brickwork is thin and neat, making sure the high strength, high stability.
6. Can be processed into special shapes in order to reduce the number of blocks and brickwork.
Can be used as hot face lining or refractory backup applied in Smelting furnace, firing kiln, flue, refining apparatus, heating apparatus, reproducing apparatus, gas stoves and pipes, soaking furnace, annealing furnace, reaction chambers, and other similar industrial heat treat equipment.
Thermal conductivity (W/m.k) at 350 ℃
Cold crushing strength (Mpa)
Temperature(℃) of reheating shrinkage less than 2%