May. 13, 2016
Requirements for insulation ceramic fibers application temperature, installation method of oil refining heating furnace.
1. The maximum operating temperature of CCEWOOL insulation ceramic fibers should be 280C higher than calculated hot surface temperature.
2. Layer of Ceramic Fiber Blanket CCEWOOL shall not be used as a hot surface When gas flow rate is greater than 12m/s; the hot surface should adopt CCEWOOL ceramic fiber blanket/board or module when the gas flow rate is between the 12m/s and 24m/s; The insulation ceramic fibers should not be used when gas flow rate is greater than 24m/s.
3. CCEWOOL insulation ceramic fibers, no matter layer of CCEWOOL ceramic fiber blanket or module structure, can be used for any part except flue, chimney, hearth of heating furnace.
4. The design of CCEWOOL insulation ceramic fibers lining should meet the each part’ expansion requirements.
5. Should adopt the min thickness 25mm 128kg/m3 ceramic fiber blanket if use Layer of CCEWOOL ceramic fiber blanket as hot surface, should adopt the 96kg/m3 ceramic fiber blanket if used for lining material.
Of the following conditions, insulation ceramic fibers should not be used for furnace lining material.
1. Heavy metal content in the fuel is more than 100 mg/kg.
2. The convection section equipped with dust - blowing device, steam gun or washing facilities.