Dec. 17, 2018
Insulating ceramic fiber bulk is a very good thermal insulation material. In long time use, products made from insulating ceramic fiber bulk may have minor problems such as cracks in the products. Here we are going to give analysis of the reasons.
1. Due to the fineness of the fiber and the excessive mud content.
2. The water absorption rate of the insulating ceramic fiber bulk is too high, and the frost heave causes cracks in winter.
3. Ceramic fiber products are unevenly mixed, resulting in stress due to inconsistent shrinkage.
4. The proportion of cement is too large and the number is too high, resulting in excessive shrinkage of the insulating ceramic fiber bulk in the early stage;
5. The flexibility index is not good, and the elongation is small, so that the deformation resistance of the ceramic fiber product is lowered.
We should find the specific cause of the problem in order to effectively solve the problem, prevent similar problems from happening again and prevent waste costs. At the same time, in daily use, if you encounter problems in this aspect, don't panic, you can find out the corresponding solutions according to the contents of this article, in order to ensure the normal use of the products and reduce the expenditure on funds.
This issue we introduced the cause of cracks in insulating ceramic fiber bulk products. Hope this can bring help to furnace builders.