Nov. 12, 2018
Thermal ceramics modules are produced with polycrystalline alumina fiber as main raw material, and with compound filler and binder, etc. And formed by suction-pressure bonding. The modules' shape, size and bulk density are based on user's requirement. The energy saving performance of modules is good and the users' cost is reduced.
The reason why thermal ceramic modules are chosen is mainly because thermal ceramic modules have the following advantages in the heat treatment furnace.
1. During the installation process, the unfolded folding blankets will generate great stress, and they will be crowded and sealed without leaving any gaps;
2. The high elasticity of the fiber blanket can compensate for the deformation of the furnace shell and reduce the construction cost. At the same time, it can compensate for the gaps caused by different thermal changes of different components inside the furnace body;
3. Light weight and low heat capacity (only 1/10 of lightweight heat-resistant lining and lightweight refractory bricks) can significantly reduce energy consumption in furnace temperature operation;
4. Flexible fiber blanket can resist mechanical forces
5. Thermal ceramics modules have the ability to withstand any thermal shock
6. The lining does not need to be dried and cured, and the lining can be put into use after construction.
7. Chemical properties are stable. Except for phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali, other acids, bases and water, oil and steam can not erode the ceramic fiber module.