Jul. 17, 2019
Performance of lightweight chamotte insulation brick
1. Light weight: The dry density of lightweight chamotte insulation brick is only 500-700Kg/m*3, which is 1/4 of ordinary concrete, 1/3 of clay, and 1/2 of hollow block. Because its bulk density is smaller than water, it is commonly called the floating aerated concrete on the water. When being used in the building, it can reduce the building's own weight and greatly reduce the overall cost of the building.
2. Thermal Insulation: During manufacturing process, tiny pores are formed inside aerated concrete. These pores form an air layer in the material, greatly improving the thermal insulation effect, so that the thermal conductivity of aerated concrete is 0.11- 0.16W/MK. The insulation effect is 5 times that of clay bricks and 10 times that of ordinary concrete.
3. Sound insulation and absorption: The porous structure of aerated concrete makes it a good sound absorption and sound insulation performance, can create a high air tight indoor space for you. Provide a quiet and comfortable living environment.
4. Small shrinkage:Due to the use of high-quality river sand and pulverized coal as siliceous materials, the lightweight chamotte insulation brick shrinkage value is only 0.1--0.5mm/m. The small shrinkage value ensuring that the wall will not crack. .
5. Impermeability: The pore structure of the lightweight chamotte insulation brick makes the capillary action poor, the water absorption is slow, and the time required for the same volume to absorb water to saturation is 5 times that of the clay brick.
In this issue we mainly talked about the five major performances of lightweight chamotte insulation brick in the building. In the next issue, we will continue to talk about the other five performances of lightweight chamotte insulation brick in the building, so stay tuned.